ULTRASONIC FLOWMETER-COUNTER UFM 005-2
Data input and output for UFM 005-2
The information presented in the LC-display on each channel:
- Liquid flow rate (m3/h);
- The liquid volume passed through the pipeline with the growing result (m3);
- Operation time of the flowmeter-counter in real hours (year, day, hours, minutes).
The average hourly and average daily parameters stored in the flowmeter-counter's archives and which can be sent to the LC-display, printer, PC:
- the liquid volume passed through the pipeline (m3);
- difference or sum of the liquid volumes passed through both pipelines;
- calendar data of the requested parameters and operation time of the flowmeter-counter.
Time scale of the archives data is equal to 45 days. If the flowmeter-counter was switched off in the period under report, the line "no data" is formed when the archives data are printed.