ULTRASOUND HEATMETER UFEC 005
Basic advantages and features of the of the heatmeter UFEC 005
Possibility for usage in different systems of heat supply:
- closed systems (the heat counter with one primary flow converter installed into the feeding pipeline), model UFEC 005-1;
- open systems with independent water flowmeter-counter UFM 005 installed into reverse pipeline, model UFEC 005-1S;
- open systems (the heat counter with two primary flow converters and two electronic units, one of which is a head unit), model UFEC 005-2. The heat counter UFEC 005-2 calculates the consumed thermal energy taking into consideration the annual time-table of cold water temperature submitted by consumer when the heat counter is ordered.
- open systems (the heat counter with two primary flow converters and one electronic unit), model UFEC 005-2S. The consumed thermal energy is calculated using the algorithm of the closed system.
- open systems (the heat counter with two primary flow converters and one electronic unit), model UFEC-005-2M. The heat counter UFEC 005-2M calculates the consumed thermal energy taking into consideration the annual time-table of cold water temperature submitted by consumer when the heat counter is ordered.
- The heat counter UFEC 005 has an archives for storing of average hourly and average daily parameters of coolant with time depth up to 5000 hours.
- The heat counter is equipped with two interfaces: RS-232C for information output from the archives to small-size portable printer IDP3110 "CITIZEN" (it can be delivered according to an order), RS-485 for information output from the archives to personal computer. There are current output signal (0-5 mA) and frequency signal.
- The heat counter is equipped with a real operation time counter.
- The heat counter is equipped with a two-line, multi-functional liquid crystal (LC)-display (16х2) where values of parameters and their units are indicated.
- The heat counter is equipped with an ergonomic membrane keyboard which makes it possible to work with the device both in the "Operation" and "Programming" modes.
- The heat counter is equipped with a device for the automated re-recording of the set-up parameters that prevents an unauthorized resetting and improves significantly reliability of the flowmeter operation.
- Wide range of the pipeline diameters (from 15 to 1600 mm).
- Length of VSCMm cable from 5 to 200 m, according to requirement of the customer.
- Long acceptable distance between the primary flow converters and the calculating device (up to 200 m).
- Storing of the programmed parameters, archives infirmation under removal of electric power supply for two years.
- High reliability and stability of the measurements (the calculating devices of the heat counter UFEC 005 and the water flowmeter-counter UFM 005 are manufactured on the completely imported elemental base produced by the leading firms - INTEL, MAXIM, MOTOROLA, etc.).
- The heat counter UFEC 005 is calibrated on the operation place without dismantling of the primary flow converters according to the spillage-free methodology approved by the RF Gosstandart. Inter-calibration period - 2 years.
- The heat counter UFEC 005 and the flowmeter-counter UFM 005 are equipped with the self-diagnosis tools. Information about malfunction is presented in the LC-display if the faults occur in the device operation.